Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Approved by Adsense google..Day 1

Holaa~!!

My application had approved by Adsense Google~~

Hell yeah!!I get myself into pretty cool stuff~

Do you people noticed that??There are 2 advertisement link at the right on my blog,

right??You people saw it??Yeah!Thats right,its the admission from Adsense google,so

that i can display their advertisement on my blog and earn money from it...

I have no idea how much will i get from that..But,hope i can get quite an amount(coz

i need money now xD)..

So...Hope you guys support my blog~Haha,click on the advertising link if can..xD

I will update my blog often...When i got time and thing to blog...Hehe

* bow and thanks to those who support me all the time and i promise i will update some

interesting stuff at here,so,stay tune!!

Your sincerely x10000,

Ah Luii

No comments:

Post a Comment