Thursday, June 18, 2009

Confused....

Lolz....Computer juz up....Cost me 100rm+ to repair my comp...zzzz

Long time no on blog d...Kinda Update is good...

2Days before...16/6/09,Tuesday....That Day I have my driving test....I passed!!Haha!What a

great time for me~~~That was the day,im very very happy with the results...So,that Day I've

spent 20rm to buy my fren some Drinks....Whua...How could it be???20rm?zzzz....I must be lost

my mind...>,<,but nvm;it's worth,haha!I pass My EeeeXam~~~Yuhoooo

Wednesday,Boring day...I participate in SUKSES...So,i go to gym training....I go by

motor....Wuuu,1st time....exhausted...

Thursday....I Over-Sleep....Didnt go to school today....Unlucky day....

Computer's Up Today~~~So,Im here to update my blog~~....

Now,I'm boring....Update stop~

AH lui

No comments:

Post a Comment