Monday, June 8, 2009

Untitled[4]

Zzz....Broken English time...

My bad~~~For bringing up a fruit society on my blog comments box = =....

Fruit Which Existed:Durian(Me),Lychee(Unknown),Mangosteen(ALien i think...)

According to my observation....2hypothesis has been made....

Hypothesis 1:Lychee,mangosteen are different ppl acting...

Hypothesis 2:Lychee,Mangosteen are the same ppl acting...

Now,

Topic closed!!No more fruit society~

It's not a fool,but some of the people is fooling around~~~

ENOUGH....

sigh,boring day...

Today SO boring....

I have my driving lesson....PArking....Langgar tiang,zzzz....

Very down....very very blur *.*"....

I power on my computer...And i start my collection...for Jay Chou Song....Huhu,not bad;90% finished....For the Latest one

EH?....Nothing Say D^^....

NO FRUIT~!

Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment