Thursday, May 14, 2009

What A Lazy Day...

Aikz....Today wake up at 6.20am...woah,i late 20minutes from my actual wake up time...It's raining outside...Thinking about school...Aiya...Go school do nothing,rather than continue my dream??...My will Controlling me back to sleep...Sudden my mom wake me and I replied..."Boring School,Dun wan go...No attendants taking,can "ponteng sekolah" la mom..."So,my mom let me continue sleep....

Woah,I know my friend is talking behind me...I sensed it,coz I keep Sneezing;continuously...Oh great,i catch flu...Hope it's not swine flu...Choi!!Touch wood touch wood... xD

Wake up second time around 8am...Woah...I brushed my teeth,washed my face...And then,I sit steady at my living room and read newspaper...

The time is slow when I stay home...And it's fast when im in school~Regret...

I'm lazy...I admit it><"...And I started worried...Afraid of today...Hope there's no any "Big Deal" today...If not,I'm done><...Flu making me very sick...Started common sickness(Cough,Flu,Fever)...

Im starting uncomfortable...Coz my daily life become imbalanced...exercise rate is getting low,eating rate getting high...Afraid my weight is Gaining back~~~I dun wan I dun wan~~...

But,wake up exercise it's really difficult for me...Since,i nid to school...

It's a problem for me....Anyone Have the solution to help me overcome those "thingy"...

Or just let myself gaining back my 3-digits weight??Ah!!~~I dun wan~~

Anyone please give me some sugession or advise~~~

I wanna "keep fit",as i do in PLKN camp...I enjoyed alot inside there...Missing,aikz...


Weight Gaining,Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment