Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nothing Special...Come for update my blog...

Hello....Almost A week I didnt updated my blog...Hope it wont get rust too fast? And Get it back to active mode...

Nothing Special I can write...This few Day Having some common sickness,it surround me for many days already and not yet recovered....Maybe Coz of my stubborn,Not willing to go for clinic to have some medicine from there....And now,yesterday was an awful day...When I wake up from sleep,It's like sudden infection;i cough seriously and it almost cut off my breath...Luckily not...And I feel very dizzy...So I save my stubborn in my pocket,and go to the clinic to have "cure" for my sickness...

Till now,the sick are stilled surround me...But,Im now are much better...Hope I can recovered soon...2morrow some of my friends are going to leave us...and go for their future undertaking...They leave,our not willing to...But they have to...And they leave may take a long time...So,in that case...we're not going to see each other for quite a time...

So,Tonight...We Gonna Have A PArtttttyyy~!!Hope all of us Can enjoy very very very much for the party~~

Yuuuhoooo~Party Tonight,yeah yeah~

Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment