Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exhausted...High school Form 6 life not that easy!

Woah...Finally,it's School Holiday~~~~

I've not been here for a week+,time flying huh?...AGree~!

Being A 6-Former(lower) aka Pre-U...At high school kajang is not that easy...

Forget the life style in Secondary School!Being Expert for everything!

Solving problem by remember,understand AND Apply it!...

5Subject that's enough for u getting u confuse around....

PA,Muet,Physics,Chemistrys AND MATH....oh gosh~~~

I wanna Vomit d~!~!~It's thousand time harder than what we've learn from form1-5~!!

I'm wishing good luck to everyone who stayed for form6!~

And Wish god Bless me~Give me enough strength to against the Stress!!

Now,School Holiday...Try to reset my mind in this period...And getting Well Prepared and very serious for 6-FORMer...

Need To encourage myself....

Being Stronger....
Being More Intelligent...
Being Aggresive...
Being The Mighty...
LAst...

I'm not god^.^....kakaka....But I will Try my best!!

Carry ON EVEry one,especially for those 6-Former!!It's hard time for us!!!There's a Big war waiting For us!!Let Us Take it down!!!RoaR~!

Full with Spirits D...
Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment