Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Untitled

Whua!~Broken English time~~

What A time...It's June!My Birthday Month...Hahax...Half month d i leave NS life...

Everything has back to normal...My life...The thing i use to do everyday...now is practicing
back...

Everything goes fine today...Evening weather is killing;and the night is seem peaceful but it looks gonna raining soon~

Today I text messaging alot...And A plan has made~Thursday 4/june movie day~~Yahoo~!

But it seem bored,coz few ppl are going....Nah,no idea;People is not the problem!!

The problem is~~

I Want Movie Spreeee~~Having combo movie on that day!! Yeeha~

<>~~

Nice movie did it? =)

Wednesdays 3/june...

hmm....Scary Day~~~Driving Lesson 2:Parking Lesson

Holy @#$%!

God bless me~~~Let me pass through it safety~~~

I guess there's what I need to Write..

To be Continue~~keke

Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment