Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dream

Last update was on 7th,may...

9th May,Mother's Day...

Today...Wake up at 7am+...whoa...my throat was pain,alot...Due to yesterday consume too much of BBQ foods and spicy foods...

Brushed my teeth,washed my face...Prepared and go to my ex-secondary school for Taekwondo Training...

It use to be so long i have not training at my ex-school...

In school,those familiar face are seem...

Due to my special looking,all ppl concerned on me...haha strange...

Training getting strict...MAybe is coz im have leave the place for some times...It becomed unusual...

The time is flying...2hours taekwondo training have passed...And I'm going home with some of my smelly taekwondo uniform which I've sweat so much during training and the uniform soaked all my sweat=smelly...

I thinking about a question...That,a person;that I admire...asked...

"What's The Meaning,for being a life in this world?"

And I cant give a actual answer...

Anyone who wise can answered for me??

11th,May...Going to register myself to the school,SMK high school kajang...For the started of Form 6 classes...

At the Same day...going to Sunway lagoon with my NS friends...Hope we can enjoy...alot in the trip...haha

Whoa....Going to put myself back into school life...With uniforms...XL size back pack...Text books...Reference books....tuition classes....and many2 more...

It's getting harder and harder...I must change my attitude right now...Before I regret on what i've done...Form 6...A big war...Must take it seriously...

Every ppl is busying...Whether busy for school starting or school mid year exam...

The surrounding is not peaceful...It's feel evil...It's doesnt feel good...

Stayed at home,waiting the time passed...and till the sun goes down...Going to have a great dinner with family to celebrate Mother's Day...

So,I guess that's all...Hmm,today feel not very well;dunno why...maybe I'm too missing my NS friend...So,it may make me feel abit of down...But,im still ok~~I'm still can eat,play,sleep...
But just doing alone...Friends is not here,anymore...Haiz....Sweet Memorize~..

Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment