Monday, January 3, 2011

Port Dickson trip..

Holasss!

You know what?I just spend my new year and 2nd day of the year 2011 at Port Dickson!

What a nice trip!Kaka...p/s,no picture is available in the moment..Will be upload

soon at facebook...

10peoples.2cars.1hour+ to reach destination.Tired yet fun.

A 2D1N trip cost me Rm130+.And i think its worth!But then i don't like the ending..

So to the ress..We spent big portion of money on food.As for the Day 1 lunch and dinner...

And its totally satisfied..for the lunch i mean...The dinner was sucks..I hate that

place..Everything will be charged at the bbq area.even the chair cost you rm2 rental fees...

So,we ends up standing all the time to have our bbq..

Steamboat lunch!Wahhhh,i love this part!..So many things to eat~~Enjoy this to

the fullest!

Actually don't feel like update my blog...No ilham+mood..Stupid morning..where is my sunlight?!...

ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment