Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Sunday...Part I

Holaaa!

Wow!I am still survive after carrying thousand of cartons of carlsberg 15' and

tiger 15'!!

Oh man,seriously...Reached tesco semenyih at 9.17am.1st time to do,ofcourse..

Price and stock checking!

Hmm..While checking the stock and price..Someone stalk me from behind...

And shouted on me in a sudden,says:"Leng zai,u beer promoter arhh??"

And I say yes and he immediately showed me his piece of newspaper with

some sort of promotion(tesco) and he point at Tiger beer and say:

"This tiger beer rm 49.88 arhh??"

And i smile and answer:"yea,rm 49.88.Average will be rm3.35 for a can of it."

he(mr.X i would be using) wonder awhile and then went away..

Then i continue back my stock checking...

After a few minutes,the mr.X came back with 2 trolley

and point at carlsberg15',say:"Give

me 20cartons of it!...Erm,no!Wait a sec...Give me...30cartons!This trolley can

fit in horr??"

I answered:"Erm..I think can only fit in 20+cartons!"

Mr.X:"Alright!Filled my 2 trolley with carlsberg15'!"

Me:"Erm...I..Alright,nvm sir...I will do it for you..Erm,wait sir..What about

tiger15'?Interested in buying it?"

Mr.X:"Tiger15'?Same price right?rm49.88??"

Me:"Yea,exactly the same price!"

Mr.X:"okayyyy...Filled 1 and a half of my trolley with carlsberg!And half trolley

with tiger! :)"

Me:"Okay sir!"

***After filled in all the trolley with cartons of evil drink***

I am sweating badly and say:"Sir,there u go!"

Mr.X:"Ok thx lengzai!Would you mind sending a trolley of carlsberg for me??It's

just downstair!Or not,how am i gonna send this 2 trolley by my own??And Few Boxes

of mandarin??"

Forced me:"Err...Okay sir...I will send for you...>.<"

***Incident while doing payment at counter***

Mr.X:"Er lengzai,can youy save my number ahh??I am a business man from Broga,

own a grocery shop somewhere in Broga;can u contact me if your beer is

selling cheap??"

Me:"Okay sir.."

**Incident at carpark**

Moving 50+cartons of beer to a MPV(Alza if not mistaken)...

After finish moving..fuhh,sweat gao gao...

Just few-ty cartons already sweat like after playing an hour basketball...

Mr.Gan:"Thx ya lengzai,for helping me;remember to call me ya if got promotion!!"

**Engin started and blah away**

**to be continue**

No comments:

Post a Comment