Sunday, December 5, 2010

My 60th Post...

Ahhh!...What a nice weekends~

Its Sunday~~~

So?...even its Sunday,only me and my mom at home...And that will be another boring day...

Monday going to have my exams,General Paper 1 at 2pm...Dont feel like study anyway..Ignore ignore~ :P

I wish i could add more colours into my life...Make my day brighter...

Or i should find a part time job ASAP after exams...But,there's alot of plan after exams...

I don't feel like participate in those activities :p...Money come first,entertainment

afterward...No money how to entertain??LOL...Sorry to my friend...For the Langkawi trip...I think i would consider for it...

Honestly...I just move into new house,im really really poor now...I've to pay for December rental fee...Its RM450...Ouch..My parents had their problem now,so i've to pay it up first...Let my parents settle their problem,i think i would probably get my money back... ><"

I need a new wardrobe now...Last week my parents brought 1 new one..Design quite ok..Very budget too..With delivery provided,total RM 399...Hmm..Arghh,postpone it first...Im broke now! :(...Work work work!!!Money money money!!!

God why don't you just send some credit into my bank account? Sigh...

Money craver---Ah Lui

No comments:

Post a Comment