Sunday, August 1, 2010

Goodbye July!...Hello August!

Greetings!

New day new hope!

Stepped in August,we are getting nearer and nearer to STPM!!

Although its getting near but the spirit inside myself,doesnt seem treat it serious..

I'm still relaxing,doing thing procastinating...

August..Ujian setara 2...Ewww,gonna failed all subject and again x.x...

Why im just so lazy+motivative-less...

But then atleast!...Atleast im starting to touch my homework...^-^"

Should be a good starting,right? xP...

Yea,keep it up,Rayz!!You can do better in August!!

I use to daydreaming alot and i always think things went good always,

like getting 3.00 in STPM?...Yea,DREAMING...I can never score 3.00 for not

giving any great effort...Its fair!As you sacrifice and you have your repay..

I just cant get rid of bad habit...I have to find something that i can give all

my concentration at...They said,relationship do can...But...Nehh,not for me..

There's alot of stress surrounding me x.x...Family problems...And etc...

August...Mr.Ong maths intensive class going to start soon...Hope i can really

learn something from it =p...God bless me ><...

A friendly reminder here,

to whom may concern...

After read though this page,who have start your effort,please giving more effort

on your study;and for those who havent start.Better start from now on...=)

All the best,aja aja fight!...fight till the day we die!...lol...im start crapping!

when i start crapping means it come to the end...

Yea,cool...No much to write already!I'll stop here!

Oh yea...I'll try to update my blog more often,since i got plenty of free time and

not going to spent it on study,well;i guess i will spent it on Facebooking,internet

and maybe...Blogging? =p

Ok,time to 'chiao'!

Stay tune for more...Might be a lil bit long... xp

Ah luii

No comments:

Post a Comment