Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Helpless...

Now only i realized that...

I'm not a person which can't study well...

And form 6 is not the pathway i should went though..

But and then,i have NO IDEA why i choose form 6..

Because local University sound attractive?Or likes the school uniform so much?

This question still unknown...Even myself can't answer it...

What for i study for form 6??Like what my chemistry teacher,Pn Chew told me..

Better go learn some skill and i can still survive;unneccesarry to waste time

on form 6 anymore...

And im influenced by her..And suddenly felt that im such dumbshit,only thing i know

is eat sleep play...

Feel like wanna give up,its not just once;the question surrounded me long time ago

since i start form 6 i already have it in my head...

Midterm soon, and see;i still can relax and sit infront of my desktop and

update my blog,chatting,Facebook and gaming...

How terrible am i???Efficient study?Bullshit,im just making myself feel

better with all those bullshit..

Who read this,you better don't have the same attitude like i did...

Its really a failure,a big failure;please...

Study,its for your future;your career,everything...

For the future undertaking,study lar...

As hard as you can,it wont waste...

Wish i can too...Really wish that...

Helpless,im soso helpless...

Ah,i'll stop here...Nothing to crap already..

Bye,

Your sincerely,

Ah luii

No comments:

Post a Comment