Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's a boooooring Holiday

Howday!

Time to blogging...

Ah,seem to be so freee these few daysss...

Yes,it is!...

It's Schooool holiday~!!Yahoooo~!!...

Too bad,holiday just bored me....

ain't working,ain't going to a trip;

Just Stay at home,Facebook for around 18hours per day;

Eat so much,No excercise;

Sleeping time so much,no study;

.....

What A DAY~!

Ain't enjoy my school holiday~

Feel very bored,nothing interested...

When some1 finish some trip and post on facebook...

Argh!!Jealous!...why they can have so much activities to do?!

Stay at home relax suppose to be a great time;for me...

Argh,it's not...But sometime yes...Mostly is No>"<....

Alright,

Things need to change.

So to me ~!!

Need to take action to kill my boring holiday~~

First,What to do???

Arghh~!!No idea~~~

Anyone???can anyone sugess an idea for me???

Ishhh,i cant wait to have activities~~!

Plan Under Construction,

Will be released soon!!!

Stay for the tune =x


tataz

Rayz

No comments:

Post a Comment