Saturday, November 21, 2009

AhLui is Back...

It's been awhile that i've adandon my blog...

It's still seem familiar to me...

But,I've got no inspiration to write anymore...

Maybe...Because i can't forget it...

Or maybe,it's really mission impossible to me...

But,i really try to...

But in result,i fail to...

Went up form 6,i look likes didnt change myself at all...

As i promise myself i will change myself in NS...

But it's nothing,buy just a lie...

I lie to myself...to my friend...my family...

All the way failure in my life...

And I have the reason to blame in on the god,

why so unfair?...

Life is unfair...

ya,i know...but i won't accept it...

It's just making myself hatred more...

Went up form 6 life...

It's totally freaking me...

The teacher...Subject...

I use to be enjoy it...

Until something happen to my family...

And i'm no longer enjoy but suffer...

School Uniforms....Textbook....wake up at 5.3am....

Ah!Break it off!

And that's why i always absent to school....

I've my family problem...

My dad cant face all the problem...

Coz he use to tell me,"Study hard,my son;let me handle the problem"

But,He cant...

The Problem's Marry-Go-Round-ing...

Not just handle,even solve;non of it can be done easily...

well...seriously..

I never give so much effort on my study...

and so,the final result come out like a s**t...

Okey,now...

School Holiday,Yeah~Wuhoo~Enjoy~...

Nah...

I would really wanted to catch up what teacher have taught me...

But,I wanna spent my time on a part time job for the holidays...

And so i can earn some money for me to can have tuition class next year...

but tuition fee really killing me...

I don't sure i can do that...Atleast i should have a try...

Ah,It's always a problem....

Inside a problem,another problem can be made...

and so on,it's like duplicate...

It will never stop until u find the solution...

the chance to find the solution,depends...

It can be, 1/10 chance,it can be 1/100;or it can be...

1/1000000...

Ah...No more for me,tired of writing...

I'll stop here...

Tatazz...

Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment