Friday, February 27, 2009

Today is Today

Hello today!Boring day...working day...busy day...


WHAT A DAY!@

damn,today busy alot...And Im down alot....

Having strange feeling since yesterday...Till now...Im still having the strange feeling...

Is that because of her?I did try my best to forget her...Peace,friends 4ever...

But why?Why it the feeling still followed me...

Just like my heart beating...Non-stoply...Until the day my heart stop beating,then just i will forget her??

Saturday...Coz im very down...emotion...And i lie to my manager said that I have things to do saturday and cant work for that day...And I asked Isma to sub me...

Sunday,Its a day...Maybe I can see her around?...Hear her voice?...No matter friends 4ever...Im still thinking about her...Stay besides her also can entertain me...Its enough for me...Coz I'm stupid.

Im stupid and Im got a short-vision...There are still alot of girls out there,why dun just I Forget her,and find another 'her'?

The question never get a answer till my heart is totally out from her...She still have my heart in her hand...Just she didnt realized...And She will never Realized...Friends 4ever = =...

Im talking nonsense alot today huh...I got no idea what to do...Im very frustrated...Very tired...

She cant sleep...I get know from her...So,to me...I'm not sleeping well too...Coz my mind cant stop thinking relavent about HER...

What should I do??Get my hed knock on the wall until i get anemia??Then,Just I can forget about HER??

Come on GOD!!Give me a break!!Im not happy at all!!Why dun u give me a break??!!

I'm very tired....pls...Make me Feel better...

Exonerate my heart from u....Let me feel better...

It's enough for me to love u once...Not anymore...For twice...


Exhausted...Ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment