Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Questionful day....

Ah lui at D Blog day 4:

Today...High class abit...Lazy use pinyin,so use english to build my blog today...Hmm...Nothing special today...This afternoon go to KWSP make my EPF account...Sucessfully...And Go to somewhere else having breakfast+lunch sekali with family...Having Chicken thigh rices today for d breakfast+lunch....And Have donate rm10 for the social of Down syndrome's Family...And get a thingy...fine...today,stilled miss for her...Stilled the same looking...Stilled stay poverty....And stilled...A BORING DAY-OFF...damn...i rather working than day-off...which do nothing for whole day...sigh...Yesterday after building my blog...i have listened to a JJ lin songs...Named:我还想她...it was a sadful song...I can be emotionful after listen to this song...This song hiding alot of meaning inside...If u love this song too...may u have the same thinking with me...Haha...salute for JJ...This song is great...

second part....

this post i separately to build...this is the second part...Oh...Coz of boring day,I half-day stay in SMS madness status...Wow,today i sended 100+ message...alot huh...Included the message between HER....Coz of boring day,I asked stupid question...She answered...And that is,comes with sadful result to me...Do u think men,are not royalty nowsaday?ya,I agree,so to her...But,not every men...but Most...And stilled,there will be a part of men which is royalty...Just,She didnt figure out...Perhaps...I can be one.Do you guy agree that I can be a Royalty guy?Ho...Hard time right?
Most of u ppl doesnt sure that I can do it...Like I say,I DO...I can...I can prove it...All I need Is TIME...TIME can Prove everything...Being a Person to be eliminated...I will not give up easily...But...I need time to recover my injuried heart...I will Prove to her...And one day she will realized...That...I will TRy to be....the one in a million of her...Forgive my stubborn and my selfishness...You can break my heart into million piece...No matter how many time u break,i will stilled up and till the day I owned ur heart...So confidence huh ah lui??No bluffing ya ah lui!! Cheer up!!I can do it!!....I cried...Coz i cant...I tried...I tried...She was just ending it with:"I advised Dont waste time on that girl le la..."...Tears come out from my heart but not eyes...I asking stupid question with example but not straight say that person was me....And She stilled answered the question clearly...Ya,Im stupid....Im wasting time...I deserved the ending...Im just a loveless creature...I did believe in serendipity,but when it's come?...I cant wait for that...GOD...huh,immature think...U people think am I??Speechless...Come on ah lui...Be mature abit la...17 and a half years old already leh!!Cheer up!!...Back to working tomorrow...Hope working can relief my suffered...Try to forget her...And remember...Me and She = friends FOREVER...


Ah lui ending with sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment