Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boooring Weekends [2]

Greetings blogger!

Mothing much today...

Wake up at 8am...

Ah,body-ache,heavy excercise yesterday evening...

call my friend,Wesley Lam to took me to breakfast today..

Hmm...Movie session this noon =)...

>Ice Kacang Puppy< =)~...

But,too bad.

TGV Cheras Selatan disappoint me and my family so so much!

When we enjoying the starting of the movie,the movie suddenly terminated

and the staff from tgv cinema said there will be a problem in the Play room,

almost 20minutes of waiting,2 time of announcement about apolagize;the

civilian are getting really really mad,i can heard complaining,all around the

cinema room.But come in result,3rd announcement be made.We were asked to

be leaving the room and get our refund back from the counter.

And that moment,roaring of the peoples;even myself and my family are

really really getting mad and disappoint!!!

Feel like wanna crash the cinema!

First and ever,this kind of situation happen!Im really getting very mad,feel

like wanna shout on them(tgv cinema group,Cheras Selatan)~!!!!

Grrrrrrr,today was an unlucky day!~I miss my movie time!!!

Next week,if same thing happen again,i'm really gonna crash the cinema!!

*ROAR!!*

Up-to-date,more coming;stay tune.

ah lui

No comments:

Post a Comment